Monday, November 10, 2008

my body structure(article by zonglin after 2008)

As a fact,readers knew that body is so natural & misterious..
Within that,i would like 2 introduce my 3 most important human being in my life,do you mind?
ok...First, it would be my friend,(especially zyen)as the reason ty all feel watever i feel,
give me a statisfic answer 4 every questions i ask or mess in,
ty aren't my brain because they did the feeling thing,
they all are my heart,they fill it-sense it-feel it-take care of it......
thx my 'HEARTSSS'
And she will be my FLESH,
my HEARTSSS feel it & ask me 4 the right respond 4 where the feel come from
but just advic from them
the feel of angry & love plus some jealous
nice & weird taste
i knem it's the goddamn taste of LOVE
i love you,FLESH
Finally,
my BONES
play the major character of
supporting me
pushing me
toward
watever
whenever
the feel from FLESH
thx BONES, my family (especailly rin)too
I LOVE YOU ALLL
**actually,there is more ppl need to be thx,you all play an important role in my body,i don't want to miss or lost
any of you,k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home